To register online all wrestlers will have to do a few things:
1. Choose the appropriate level for your child.
- The Fundamental level is for wrestlers new to the sport between the ages of 6-9
- The Skill Development level is for wrestlers that have advanced from the Fundamental level or are 10-14 and new to the sport. Skill Development wrestlers may be ready to attend tournaments at the coach's discretion.
- The Advanced level is for wrestlers are wrestlers between the ages of 9-14 that are ready to compete at a high level in the IKWF.
- The Skill Development & Advanced levels will both practice together
- The Advanced level includes an entry fee to ALL IKWF tournaments
2. Click on the Buy Now icon below and follow the links to enter your credit card payment:
4. Complete the wrestler information form below in its entirety to finish your wrestler's registration for the Downers Grove Wrestling Club (click the red button):
5. Your DGWC Club fee includes a USA Wrestling Card. ALL NEW WRESTLERS or wrestlers who have never had a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card MUST provide a copy of their birth certificate for age verification purposes. Any wrestler who previously had a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card will NOT be required to submit a copy of your birth certificate. ALL DGWC Wrestlers MUST have a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card in order to practice or compete.
Wednesday, November 1st- Downers Grove North High School- Varsity Wrestling Room- 6:00-7:00 PM
*Checks can be made payable to Downers Grove Wrestling Club.